Fill out COMPLETELY & see below for submission instructions
It is essential for us to know about the homes that our puppies will be living in. Please fill out this application with as much detail as you can. See the directions below to submit your application.
The following conditions are a top priority when considering applications for Masonhaus puppies:
- Homes without children under 5 years old
- Homes with no more than 2 dogs or dogs less than 1-year-old
- Dogs in the home must be spayed/neutered
- Homes with fenced in yards
- Willingness to perform appropriate upkeep: minimum 4-6 groomings per year and weekly or biweekly combing
- Ability to physically train and safely handle a 120 (and up to 170) pound dog
- Prior dog training and ownership experience
- Thorough research performed on all aspects of the Leonberger breed - upkeep, personality, health concerns, veterinary costs, exercise needs, etc.
If you do not feel you meet these criteria, please strongly consider if your home is truly appropriate for this breed. If you have a home that does not meet these criteria, but you still believe your home is a good place for a Leonberger, your application will still be considered. Special circumstances can be discussed with Karen directly.
1. Please read the above criteria and fill out the application in full.
2. Submit the application along with a couple pictures of your home and yard to:
***please include in the subject line "MALE" or "FEMALE" depending on your preference
Applications will not be considered unless they are filled out completely.
For other questions please contact Karen directly at: (973) 208-6179